Roles and Responsibilities:
Develop back-end components, connect the application with other web services, and assist front-end developers by ensuring their work integrates with the application.
- Good knowledge of SQL and related databases, with a preference for those with MySQL experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the basic PHP or web server exploits along with their solutions.
- Experience building or maintaining a CMS.
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks.
- A detailed understanding of database design and administration.
- Proficiency when it comes to code versioning tools.
- The ability to integrate a variety of data sources and databases into a single system.
- Post Date: 20th Jan 2022
- Job Type:Full Time